Monday, September 22, 2008

Dancing In The Dark by Bruce Springsteen


I love this song!!!!!!!! My friend has been telling me to leave Bruce alone. Lol! I guess its a new addiction. I recently bought his greatest hits album - Japanese version was a lot cheaper, hence, the whole sleeve is in Japanese so i can't read it! Anyway, this song just screamed out to me because I find myself kind of stuck in a rot at this very moment.

From the minute I heard the first verse, it got my attention

I get up in the evening, and I ain't got nothing to say


I come home in the moring, I go to bed feeling the same way


I ain't nothing but tired, man I'm just tired and bored with myself


Hey there baby, I could use just a little help


You can't start a fire, you can't start a fire without a spark


This gun's for hire even if we're just dancing in the dark

Ahh...just needing to find that spark to set things off. Whether it's another person, a new career...whatever. Great song!

3 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Fantastic song. The boss rules. You know he lives right down the street from my sister in Rumson, NJ!

xoxox,
CC

Benni said...

Best of luck in feeling better!! Glad you have the song. :-)

Jennifer A. said...

Love music too...blogrolling you...